Thursday, February 7, 2013

2012 CNY tit bits (March 17, 2012)


something wrong with the system...why the photo cannot be vertical one? sigh..Ch*na will be Ch*na...sorry, guys, please tilt your head to the right and see what it says..hehehe..
it's LOUD and CLEAR...I LOVE FOOD..yes  yes, that's me..that's why i took the picture when i saw it~~~ because i love food so much that i ate like dinasaurs..i think i would be broke just to feed myself...now i started to pity my parents on how much money they need to spend on me~~~

THis chinese new year, i didn't get to go back to Kuching...*sob* *Sob* Dad and mum knows i would miss the tit bits so they brought me SOoooo much tit bits!! yum yum..and guess what, i finished them all all by myself in Shanghai (^_^)y guess what, LJ was also so thoughtful that i got a jar of handmade pineapple tarts~~ and guess what, i also finished them all all by myself...

the result?.....I'm FAT and overdose p(T_T)d

BUT I LOVE IT and i thin it's WORTH IT :p 自我感觉良好和堕落的倾向~~ :p


No comments: