Thursday, February 7, 2013

Golf (April 26, 2012)


am in pattaya this week for conference...actually they put 50% work and 50% entertainment...which is very thoughtful of them...who can ever concentrate at a place like this? miss tiffany, red light districts, bars, pubs, musics, beach and the fun list goes on and on and on and on....yesterday, our bosses treated us for a hot afternoon golf...gosh...it was HOT indeed!! i was over-cooked in the hot sun!! well, i was thinking of going out for a fun shopping but since everyone was going, i made myself go as well...oh well...i wouldnt know how fun it would be if i never try..somemore, i cant afford golf, so, WHY NOT?

yesterday, each of us was given a caddy...with our name on the cart and i had my own golf set, personal caddy...i didnt have to do anything, just got in and out of the car, she chose my golf club for me, bring for me, carry my umbrella etc etc etc...it was not as bored as i thought it would be...just the heat made me lazy~~

funny conversations around yesterday....out of 29 people playing, only 3 are female...i felt priviledged :p anyway, i heard many guys conversed like this:

"where's your ball?"
"I couldnt see my ball...it's too far away"
"did you take my ball?"
"Jane, you have ball?" jane replied:"no"
"have you taken my ball?"

i was laughing hilariously inside...may be they didnt know how funny it was, but it was certainly an entertainment to me under the scotching hot sun!!

No comments: