Sunday, February 17, 2013

Airport

It was good fun to come back to Perth for a family reunion..even though it was short, it was incredibly FUN!! F.U.N.!!! I will write a post on it soon...in the mean time, just wanted to mentioned that i tried to copy all my posts from Dian Dian so that i can combine my blog...i thought i didnt write too many of them until i tried to transfer them last week. gosh, i had one too many and i feel like quitting...i will do it next time but i'm afraid i might mix up the new and the old and the new ones got skipped...anyway, pls scroll down just to make sure it's not missed...the last one was at end of january...something abt my new IDOL..hiak hiak hiak..

anyway, today i left Perth airport...only 5am in the morning and it was already crowded..oh well, australia is a little out of the way and it takes long time to go any where...thus, the early flights...after travelling for so many years, I finally realized that airport is the only place that treat everyone the same..well, except if you r the king or minister of the country~ which many of us aren't...

You will wonder what happened! Well, today, when I left Perth airport, from counter service to custom, I have to say they were not the friendly bunch of ppl.. The stupid Asian lady at the counter stopped me and blacklisted me because I was overweight for a few kilos, asked me to weight my hand carry, asked me to throw away stuff, told me I brought more than business class ppl, asked me to repack, asked me to weight my hand carry again for many times! I thought the plane was full! Turned out it was so empty that it didn't matter if you tried to ship the whole cow back! Then before u walked into the immigration, there were officers checking out your bags... The unlucky ones would be told to weight their bags and the unfortunate ones would be told to throw things off.. Then at the custom, the officer asked me to take my gold bracelet off?! Was he kidding me? Guess what? When I was abt to board, the stupid Asian lady (most probably Singaporean from her accent) put a red sign on me and when they scanned my boarding pass, the alarm went off and she wanted to double check I threw away stuff.. Stuff her.. I passed the custom, what was she gonna do? Threw me off the plane? I gave her an annoyed look!

These incidents made me realized that when u r in airport, it doesn't matter who u are, what u are, u just have to listen to the custom and immigration... Airport is another world.. Hahaha..but one thing is, why asian people abroad wanna make things difficult for asian people...if it were Caucasian  i'm sure her attitude would be totally different...本是同根生,想煎何太急~~~ in the end, the plane was half empty!

When I arrived HK to check in that day. Nobody cares how heavy my bags are and nobody cares how many bags I bring in.. Ahhhh, now i know I'm spoilt.... Hehe



2 comments:

jenn said...

looks like this is the only way for them to show their superiority in the country... poor dude..

it's ok. at least u managed to arrive your destination while keeping everything u have hehe...

lj said...

i've seen someone like her. act like a dog in front of caucasian , turned into tiger in front of asian. make me feel gross~ pity on her 奴性