Thursday, February 7, 2013

shop for food (March 23, 2012)


I shopped for food for the first time two weeks ago...just give it a try because my colleagues told me it's much cheaper to buy online and the best thing is, you don't need to carry them back home. The delivery man will deliver to your door...WOW, that's tempting..so i surfed the web to look for FOOOooooood~~~ :p here's my first batch of junk food :)

somehow, i thought China is much more advanced than many places but sometimes, i have to give my thumb down for something that is so outdated (like banning me from using facebook and blogspot!! aaarrrgggghhhh) anyway, i'm happy with the goods. the only thing is, i feel bad when i see delivery man dropping by with a bike full of boxes behind their back and rushing for delivery. i read an article about life of delivery man...it's not easy, especially in the freezing winter time. The company doesn't provide them with a car, they simply use motorbike and pile stuff up and they have time pressure too..so they have to rush here and there and make sure they don't get complained...sometimes when they couldnt find the buyer, they become nervous coz that means, they will either be late for their next delivery or have to come back to the area...seriously, Shanghai traffic is not that pleasant at all...sometimes, they don't even have time to go to toilet or eat...sigh...life is harsh...i remember once, i gave RMB2 tips to the delivery man, he was SOOooooo happy that he offered to do this and that for me...

I feel bad ~~~

No comments: