Sunday, February 17, 2013

Family reunion

This year we spent our cny celebration in Perth.. It was the second time we spent it there are we all left Perth. It was a hot cny.. With 41 degrees every day! When I was high up on the sky, I could already feel the heat.. Yup, this is how I remember Perth. The bushes, the sun, the blue sky, the white sand, blue sea, family, the clean air and of course the HEAT.

This year, we also had everyone there except for families of two brothers.. But it was fun enough coz my aunt and uncle were there too with their family!

On 1st day of new year, we all gather at a sister's place.. We were like hungry ghosts.. Whatever my sis put on the table, they were gone in 5 mins..it was good fun to steal food like that.. Food tasted much better :p guess how many there were of us? 33 altogether..

After that we gambled! Guess what, I lost all my money in 2 mins.. I'm never the gamble material.. Hahaha.. So I used my niece's money to gamble...evil... She lost 7 bucks already but with my mighty hands, we won 4 dollars in the end :p

It was really fun and I love the time we all spent together.. The only thing is, it was too short





2 comments:

jenn said...

no heat can prevent us from enjoying ourselves though! really missed those great moments...

i didn't gamble.. i don't want make you guys cry by winning everything u guys have... what a lovely sis i'm!

lj said...

indeed, a very ‘热’‘闹’cny!