Tuesday, February 26, 2013

肥婆

After the holiday, it is obvious that I have become F.A.T., FAT! After seeing myself in the family pictures, I have to admit, I'm real fat. Before the cny trip, I weighted myself, after cny trip, I weighted myself again! Gosh, I am FOUR kg heavier?! How could that be? Just one week and I gained 4kg? Oh dear, what did I eat? What did I do? I realized I didn't do anything but EAT!!! Gosh.. That day, my colleague saw me and said, oh, I could tell u were enjoying your trip :) you gained weight~ I went T_T

Well, my friends asked me to eat less, my colleagues asked me to take less rice... I am still trying to convince myself to do it but food is the love of my life~

Over the weekend, I ate like dinosaurs again... I can't help it~ I guess in a few months time when u see me, I would be too fat for u to recognize...

Below was my strawberry cheese ice cream with pancake~ yummilicious~ no wonder I am the way I am :p



5 comments:

jenn said...

it's OK... u gained the fat due to happiness .. so everytime u look at yourself in the mirror, u will be reminded of your loved ones :P

Anonymous said...

No way~ then when both of us stand together, it is easier for ppl to differentiate between us.. I think ppl can tell the difference now~ T_T

lj said...

post up photo! let me judge \('O')/ ...4kg in a wk! wah~ u gained more then wat i gained before n after deliver :p

Anonymous said...

T_T

jenn said...

lj, we dare not post photos.. we are too fat that we can't fit into the frame T___T