Thursday, January 25, 2007

Snail~~

I remember a story from our uni lecturer abt a snail~~ it goes like this, one day, this gal receives a knock from the door, she opens the door and finds no one standing outside but a snail...so, she kicks the snail away to clear the doorstep...several months later, the gal receives another knock and the same snail is outside her door. WHen she is abt to kick it away, the snail screams and said, why did you kick me away just now? haha..get it? no? well, u might have to check ur IQ....tat's how slow i feel like during my 1st day at work :p I was pampered with internet access, sametime connection (for those who don't know, it's an internal chatting system provided by E&Y just like MSN), no come in office late and long lunch, or sneak off during working hours...i have to make it clear to avoid misunderstanding, i dont do these things much...i only witness other ppl doing it...hahhaha...well, the good thing is, we work effectively for 8 hrs or less, and we leave at 6pm sharp or earlier ;p I guess this is the pros and cons lor..just give and take gua....hehehehe...no pics for this post...i have to go search for a pic of snail...but with the speed of my internet connection, i thnk i will have to wait till tomorrow...let's just save the breath and let me add colours to it :)

No comments: