Thursday, January 4, 2007

New year, new beginning, new life

It's 2007 now and I have conquered earth for exactly 2x yrs (hehe...i'm not dumb enough to reveal woman's greatest weakness on my blog ;p). In just a few weeks time, I am starting my new career, leaving a 7-yr connection with E&Y to look for a better opportunity for myself. 7 years!!! I have associated myself with the Firm for more than half a decade. I'm not being a suck-up b***h here, just to be fair, i think the Firm has taught me alot and provided me with alot of opportunities. Because of E&Y, I have made a lot of best friends, close friends and friends and from it, I have learned the colours of life :) Without EY, I might not be able to come to HK and landed on a good career :) & thank you to those who have shown support to me, my family, my friends and ppl who have come in and out of my life :) Everyone of you have shown me the lights and have brought to me something unique with you. Thanks for everything. With the beginning of a new year, I am going to begin a new life. I will leave E&Y in 2 weeks to join a commercial firm. Starting from then on, my life will be full of travelling, full of uncertainties, full of surprises (or shocks) and I hope it will be fruitful. From then on, I will have to deal with everything by myself as I won't have people to lean on and most importantly, I wont know where I will be. It's a new year, new beginning, new career and new life for me. There will be alot of ups and downs...as long as we are ready for the challenges, I'm sure things will be ok. For those who are taking a turn in their lives, no matter wat kind, I do wish all of you luck. Be strong and be brave :) 如你去年有遗憾,请把它忘掉。 如你有悲伤,请把它赶走。如你有快乐,请好好收藏。 如计划未了,请重新策划。

No comments: