Tuesday, January 9, 2007

^(*@*)^ OINK oink

My friend gave me a piggie soft toy as xmas present last year. It looks like a normal piggie with pink curly tail and I didnt thnk much of it....It's very cuddly...love the piggie... :p Thx friend The pink creature looks like a normal soft toy until last nite, when i discovered something. I was watching movie with it, resting my head on it. Suddenly, I have the urge to "smash" my head onto its soft body. Out of nowhere, i heard the piggie sound OINK OINK...i laughed at my friend for trying to imitate the piggie, thinking gosh, my friend sounded just like a pig!! HAHAHAHA, turned out tat my friend isn't as talented as i thought, it was my piggie which made the oink oink sound....I was so surprised...it's no ordinary pig, because it TALKS!! haha...so cute, i like squeezing it to make the sound coz i feel like it's talking (eventhough i cant understand wat it's saying, but my friend does :) ) I love it even more now... Here are the pics of my adorable piggie.. (oink oink, merry xmas~~) .

No comments: