Thursday, January 18, 2007

my PooOOOoor foot

Woke up early as usual today....i haven't adjusted my brain yet and woke up at the usual working day time....I'm not working today~~~ Yeah yeah, but i will be starting my new job next monday :(( Since I woke up so early today, I might as well fully utilise my time...PACKING~~again..seems like a never ending task...hopefully it will be over soon....while i was packing my things into boxes of stuff, my floor was full of junks, rubbish and the likes...as busy as a bee...As I was concentrating on my chores, i stepped on a black paper clip...HARD and i hurt my foot...it's still bleeding :( my poor foot...how am i gonna walk~~~ I am limping, trying to finish my things...after xxx hours and hard work, i'm proud to say that I have finished 90% of my packing...where's the remaining 10%? the remaining 10% represents the things i use on my day-to-day requirement...such as shampoos, mousse, my computer, stereo, speakers and shoes.... One box + one luggage in April 2005 turned into this (pls see below) And here are the pics of my poooOOOoor foot (My foot with temporary "plaster" made by my own two hands...i like DIY stuff..hehehe) (This is the Culprit !!! >:( )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pooor foot ei. tats a bulldog clip i think