Monday, January 29, 2007

The GOOD old days

HOME SWEET HOME~~ there's no better place than home~~ It was time to go home again and everytime i go home, i feel so energised, so alived, so radiant :)) Missed Laksa and three colours tea AKA 三色茶(Teh C Peng)...yum yum..my favourite..of coz i wont forget other food as well, like bak kuk teh, nasi lemak, kolo mee etc etc...i have unlimited wants, but limited time...cant possibly eat everything in few days, i would become hippo one day...hiak hiak hiak...well, i wont show you guys the pic of Hippo (ie me) but i will show you some of the pics of my favourite food...i'm droooOOoooling :p (the LOOOOooveeeEEE of my life - RAMBUTAN~~~, i couldnt get enough of it and i even bot a few bunch and ate them while i was shopping around...) (3 COlours tea, AKA TEH C Peng, from Joys) (ooo, this place reminds me so much of my good old days while working in kuching...we used to come here for lunch all the time...and the tables are always not enough for my buddies) (TOmato fried noodles, from "joys" man!!!)

No comments: