Tuesday, January 23, 2007

North Point - my Home~~

(Before moving) (after moving) (my empty living room) (my empty dining room & kitchen) Feel kinda depressed after leaving north point, i know i will never return to tat place anymore :( ...used to think that my place is old and far from MTR station, now thinking of it makes me sad :( HOME SWEET HOME....here are the pics of my usual route to and from office...the photos remind me so much of my OLD life, E&Y and the things that i usually do in HK...No matter where i go, what i do, i would always walked pass this familiar place....Miss you all, HK, the weather (eventhough it's very polluted), my home (eventhough it's far from MTR station...only 8 mins walk lar), the food, the ppl (eventhough they are not tat nice)....here are the pics that i previously downloaded but got into the wrong post...i don wanna delete the photos coz it took half an hr to download!!!! i will change it next time....

1 comment:

千寻 said...

hey jane! havent log on to your blogs for some time n amaze how u done it during this hectic period, your blogging has improved a lot, i enjoy it v. much. :) ...how's yourleg liao?