Sunday, January 7, 2007

Moving~~~~

Finally, after weeks of walking, looking and searching, i have finally found the place that i want. It's not the ideal place, but it's something close to it. It's within my budget, within my acceptable range, ie close to workplace, renovation is ok and size is just enough for one person. Phew, it's like a rock being lifted. Now, my pain is PACKING~~~ My current apartment is like a warzone right now, with limited space to walk on. I have to figure what to throw away and what to keep because my new apartment is just 140 sq feet big~~~it's not even as big as my car garage at home :( I will miss my apartment in North Point...been staying here for 1 yr 10 months already and it's really HOME for me. Oh, at least it's 400++ sq feet big and close to the ocean....My new apartment will be in the centre of the hussle bussle city of Tsim Sha Tsui....Dropby when anyone of you is in HK... (*V*) Let me share with you some of the photos of my apartment and the agony of moving~~ (Left: My bedroom; Right: my unmade bed) (Left: Bathroom cum toilet; Right: My living room cum dining room + Corridor & my shoes rack) (This is how much stuff I have after staying in HK for such short years...as compared to my friend, my things have been increasing manageably. hehehe...)
(this is my computer table...)

No comments: