Friday, January 5, 2007

Apartment Shopping~~~

(this is for illustrative purpose only)
It's such a pain to "shop" for apartment in HK....I'm planning to move to a new apartment that is closer to my new workplace....have been "shopping" for weeks and till now, i havent managed to find a place to stay...n i have to move next week!!! I have a few options...
The choices that are available to me are as follows:
  1. Closer to workplace, more expensive, smaller space, older apartments; or
  2. Further away from workplace, same rent, bigger space, newer apartments; or
  3. Stick to my old apartment (only that i have terminated my rent and a new tenant will take over my apartment...which means, this option is OUT); or
  4. Share with someone, which means i could get a place nearer to workplace, with same rent, bigger space and newer apartment; or
  5. Get a small studio apartment that is prison-like to stay in.

After careful consideration, I have opted for the 4th option....only if i could find someone to share with me~~~ and i dont have much time left...HELP~~~

(this is for illustrative purpose only)

No comments: