Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Mixed feelings ^^/ :'(

Today is my last day with E&Y.... Yeah yeah ^^...but at the same time i feel sad :'( Afterall, it's been such a loOOoooong time...Knowing that I will not use the same route to and from IFC 2 (name of my office building) after today and will not walk in the familiar area anymore, felt kinda sad~~~I will miss the office, the area...but of coz not the workload :p It such a nice office~~~especially the 5-stars hotel toilets..heheh... (* *)y Bye bye my precious laptop (eventhough it's not officially mine, but i treat it like my own ;p), bye bye nice nice office (eventhough i dont like spending much time there except from 9am to 6pm), bye bye 5 stars toilets (they even have soft music in the toilets so that you could do your business with a relaxed soul and mind, how thoughtful~~), bye bye nice nice shopping mall below our office (no more shopping during lunch time and after work :( ), bye bye to everything.....I know i will still miss the office and the time spent there, but I welcome the new beginnning that im abt to embark ^^ Let me show u the pics of our office building

No comments: