Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Finally MOVED~~

Saturday the 20th of January was my MOVING day....finally ending the agony of moving...called a van to pick up my things to deliver to shatin...i was very confident that i could fit all my stuff into the van..hehee...afterall, i thnk i dont have alot of stuff...it was a pain to move my things...only when we moved them tat i was worried that one van might not be enough for my stuff...gosh, i had a lot of things too...shouldnt have laughed at my friend...haha....it was tiring eventhough i didnt do much except for guarding my things while my MACHO friends helped me moved, from my apartment to the pathway below, and from the pathway of Shatin to my friend's apartment....pity my friends..but luckily they are nice enough to help around..really appreciated it...let me show u some pics:

No comments: