Friday, January 19, 2007

Pain of moving~~

I don like moving.....to me moving means the following:
  • Trouble of looking and deciding where to move to (ie those that I have encountered during my pre-moving time @_@)
  • Packing => seems like a never ending task....
  • Clearing and cleaning old apartment in order to return the apartment to my landlord in good condition...ahem ahem, tat's because im a good and responsible tenant ;p
  • the MOST troublesome => changing correspondence address :(( => the problem i have now is my rent is finishing on 22/1/2007 and I can only move in after I return from my assignment, ie in mid february. i don want strangers getting my credit card bills and my bank correspondence...i don wanna get unknown charges~~~ I borrowed someone's address but tat means, in one mths time, i have to go thru the same pain & trouble again..sigh~~~ oh, i have to pay extra HK$300 to switch my broadband service from my old apartment to my new apartment....so much cost involved just to save HK$2,400 per mth...hhmmm..come to thnk of it, it's kinda worth it...hahahaha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...i thought you are leaving for S'pore rite??? you look like a nomad for me now.... how is your foot now??? need a camel to carry things for you????? if interested, please contact... 012-805-xxxx....