Monday, January 15, 2007

~JINXED~~ @_@

Friday the thirteen is known as black friday...but for a day to be DARK, it doesnt have to be friday & falls on 13th!!! Let me tell you why....Yday is supposed to be a HAPPY day because it's the day i finally sign my rental contract, after weeks of searching. But the so called happy day turned into a nightmare when: 1. the landlord suddenly threw tantrum at the property agent, saying that in his XXX yrs in business, he has never signed a single rental contract!!! He scolded for >10 mins and I have decided not to rent from him. His middle name is TROUBLE. 2. My motorala E1000 got stolen while I was having my breakfast. Guess I was too occupied with my apartment problem. Some ppl just 趁火打劫。I asked my friend to call my phone just after 2 mins, it had been switched off => Confirmed stolen....As per my Ex-colleague, 偷掉我电话的人,手烂掉!!! How cruel~~i mean the culprit :p 3. Now, me = apartment problem + phone problem. Have to get a phone ASAP...more thinking has to be done. 4. The property agent kept bugging me with other apartments that are out of my budgets. She even introduced me to an apartment with indecent businesses going on at night!!! Later, she told me to wait for another day as there will be a "nice" apartment. I asked her to stop bugging me coz I don't wanna drag it anymore. just want to get it over and done with. 5. After i rejected her, i called another person wanting to rent the apartment i saw the day before...after just less than 24 hours, the apartment has been rented out. I almost burst into tears in the middle of the Mongkok street...After what i have been thru :( 6. After getting a new phone in Mongkok (now me = Apartment problem - phone problem), went bek to TST to look for another apartment. Got fed up and rented a place without looking and placed my HK$1,000 deposit. Done. Case closed. Move in in Feb!! New Problem: Where to put my things after 21/1/2007????? SIGGGGGHHHhhh..ENDLESS problem!!!

No comments: