Friday, January 12, 2007

My 1st Kiss

Went to Ocean Park....it has always been my dream to go to ocean park in hong kong despite having been to disneyland in hong kong...my friend told me tat if you have not been to ocean park it means u have never been to Hong Kong...in order to prove tat i have been and am living in HK, i must go to Ocean Park!!! went to ocean park on boxing day....well, i enjoyed the whole journey...but alll i could remember is tat, i spent most of my time Queeing up!! IT WAS SO CROWDED. man~~the rides are more adventurous than those in disneyland..and it's much much bigger than Disneyland.... :) It is also because of Ocean Park that i lost my 1st kiss......to seals...hahaha....i really enjoyed the whole trip...must thank my friend because my friend paid for the whole of my enjoyment ;p.... (top: before kissing; Bottom: during kissing)

No comments: