Friday, January 12, 2007

Real estate agencies

Hong Kong real estate agencies.....hhhmmm..what can i say about them??? After dealing with them for months, i find them not reliable and cheeky~~ why? let me tell you a story ( in indian tone) hehehe, looks like i like to make fun of indians..well, i have seen almost ALL of the real estate agencies in tsim sha tsui (AKA TST) and I have almost seen all of the studio apartments in TST...i have to say, im very very disappointed in the quality...they are expensive, small and with not so good environment...haha..u know why? mayb tat's becoz my budget is too low :p Well, i went to see alot of agents and i saw a few places that are nice...i almost rented but i didnt because the agents told me tat there will be another good apartment for rent the next day...so i waited and the next day came, the so called good apartment isnt good in MY own terms and ended up the one that i thought is better got rented out!! tats wat happened today!!! The agent brought me to an apartment which my friend and I consider as "in a pitiful state". It has really good renovation, but small..the worst thing is, it has no lift lobby, and i cant open the window to enjoy the air and sunlight....so i told the agent i wanted to consider..so the agent said, she would bring us to see another GOOD apartment the next day...which we have to be in TST by lunch time the next day...so my friend and I had to ditch our team members and went to TST just to see the apartment during lunch... it was such a rush...going all the way to tst frm HK island is not tat near and cheap...we had a quick lunch and only to find tat our agent was nowhere to be found?!! i called and turned out that she forgot to tell me tat the apartment could not be viewed today!! i was so angry tat i scolded her...(i dont normally scold ppl, but i was just too angry!!!!! AARrrrrggghhh) FLY me aeroplane???????? she said she was busy tat she forgot to call... (me: !@#$%^&) hey, we are busy too..but we keep promises...so i turned her down for all the apartments she has.... which means now, i still have to continue to look for apartment...sigh..life is so harsh..and IM SO STRESSED~~~help (Mixed feelings I have when looking for the perfect apartment. 唉,真是百感交集啊~~~~) Pic 1: (Top left) => : feel stressed because I cant find an apartment I want Pic 2: (Top right) => : Mad at my agents for empty promises Pic 3: (Middle left) => : Tire of walking around, climbing stairs, avoiding the crowd, looking for agents, searching, looking, thinking) Pic 4: (Middle right) => : Thinking of which apartment I like/to rent Pic 5: (Bottom left) => : Shock at the sight of the condition of the apartments Pic 6: (Bottom right) => : Just feel like crying m0st of the time because I haven't found it yet. Time is running out!!! (This will be me when I finally find the apartment I want ^^ and I hope to feel like this sooner)

No comments: