Sunday, April 27, 2008

outdated

Wrote these posts last week when i was in australia..didnt have internet connection, tat's why they were sitting on my desktop till now...when i was in kyoto, i was cut out from the civilisation coz i stayed in a temple...sorry to have you guys read some outdated info...i just got bek from kyoto..i enjoyed it so much..will be putting on my blog ^^

Mixed up

Lately, I have been traveling to different time zones that I am afraid my system will be all mixed up L….last week, I was in Tokyo and it’s one hr ahead…which means im one hr older and one hr less sleep…oh man…and this week, I went to Sydney and Melbourne which is one hr ahead of Tokyo and two hours ahead of you guys L yeah, it doesn’t sound a lot but then it means a lot to my sleep….now, im going bek to Tokyo…gotta wake up at 6am tomorrow coz I will be going to Kyoto..yay yay…cant wait…travel for fun is always better than travel for work…hehehehe…. I was on the night flight when I flew from Tokyo to Sydney…oh gosh, tat was the most painful flight….slept at midnight and wake up at dawn…I couldn’t keep my eyes open during the whole meeting…and tat night, I went to bed at 10pm (or 8pm your time)….i admired my boss coz he came all the way from US and hardly slept at all and he could still keep his eyes open during the whole meeting..my mind just shut down…..now, mayb tat’s why he is where he is now and I am where I am now…hehehe…

Bla bla bla

Was in airport strolling this morning…and I saw a little cute aussie kid running around w his tiny luggage with rollers…it must be fun for him…then I started thinking, as adults, we find everything so troublesome…we just cant wait to check in all of our luggage and leave as little thing as possible on urself….then I thought, it must be fun to be kids coz they find everything new and fun…just like the luggage…hhmm..wouldnt it be good if all of us could have such attitude? Im sure life would be much better if we do so…gambate my friends… Hello from down under Havent been updating my blog for quite a while….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the number of our problems grow as we grow older... Wish i could stay forever as a kid *day dreaming*