Sunday, April 20, 2008

泡澡记

went to Hakone on Saturday...Hakone is famous for its hot spring coz it is a volcanic area...have always been wanting to go last month but because of its popularity and school holiday season, i didnt have a chance to go...so this time, by hook or by crook, i must go....woke up early that day to catch a train...only when we arrived the train station that we all realised we forgot to do research...crap...so we went to Hakone using the normal train (which took abt 2 hours)...my back and shoulders were so sore after the ride and my neck too coz i was napping in the train....finally, we arrived in Hakone and there were tonnes of hot spring places to choose from..*scratching heads* so, which one to go? we had a brochure on my hands and we were so confused with all the bath offered...coz the brochure was in Japanese...luckily with my limited japanese knowledge, i was still able to guess what they meant....finally, we agreed on a place that offered free bus (无料 means FREE...we all love to see this word..be it in english, chinese or japanese..heheh)...happily, we hopped the bus, heading to our first onsen bath ^^ it wasnt expensive at all...but the rule is, you MUST NOT wear a single thing, including underwear and bathing suit...luckily it was a female onsen...so my colleague and i both went into the changing room...both of us were shy and chose to get change separately....of coz i didnt want her to look at me....hey, nobody has seen my 玉体 before okie? and somemore, i don want her to feel sad after looking at my gorgeous body..hiak hiak hiak...*blush*

ooohhh..when i opened door, i saw a lot of naked bodies going back and forth in front of me....i had a towel wrapped around myself...and i saw the little stools and washing area...just like those on movies and cartoons...then i saw gals helping each other washing their backs...i didnt dare to look eventhough i very much wanted to...so i quickly walked to the very end of the roll and quickly sit down and put my towel on the side...then i washed quickly and wrapped myself in towel again...there was a hot spring indoor and outdoor...i didnt dare to use the indoor coz tat means i had to be naked in front of so many ppl...so i went out, chose an empty area and quickly darted into the water like a flash with my towel flying high on the sky...aaahhh...im covered by water, i felt saved now...it was a nice bath in the nature ^^ but after 15 mins, i felt so hot and i sweat non stop.....it was a good experienced...i felt so HOT and dehydrated after the bath..but my sore back and shoulders was gone!!! 1,350 yen is worth it ^^ will try to visit again...eventhough the chance may not be big...

This is the place where we had our hot spring bath...it wasnt bad....

me after the bath...so refreshed!!!~~~

4 comments:

Alicia said...

aiyo...u should show show your body figure mah.... why so giam siap????

Jane Jane said...

coz me very considerate ar..hahaha...wont want ppl to vomit when see me :p

Jennifer Kho said...

i wont wanna see these words 无料 in restaurants hehe...

haha, that reminds me of our visit to the Hot Spring in Taipei! haha.. Yalor, better don't show ur gorgeous body. Everyone will be jealous hiak hiak...

Anonymous said...

好佩服你喔... 我一进去, 马上掉头就跑啊...太不好意思了啦...