Saturday, April 12, 2008

赏樱花

A mail from my dearest friend made my day this morning...the way she described the cherry blossom is very interesting and i wanna put in my blog ^^ she does have creativity in writing and i urged her to start her own blog..but she refused....heheh...here goes her little short passage...i will definitely enjoy myself^^ i just bot some games to play...am getting ready!!!

WOW! I can’t stop imagining the sight where u n your friends picnic under the cherry blossom! U’ll be eating sweet n sour ‘plum rice ball’, fresh sushi, maybe come with sake…watching Japanese cute little kids laughing n chasing after each other, handsome Japanese guys n kawai Japanese gals walking by, n while u r sipping the sake, the cherry blossoms fall on your hair , n from the far, u can see the cherry blossoms fall like rains when the breeze passed by….wah wah wah!!! my imagination is so real that I can almost smell the cherry blossoms! Ha ha ha! must enjoy yourself oh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah... very nicely put. I like!