Saturday, April 12, 2008

never been happier

this morning, i woke up as usual...turning on my MSN hoping to see all of my friends who are working on saturday....i normally don't have the chance to chat with my friends via msn during the working day as my MSN is blocked and when i come home at night, most of them are not on chat room so it's like day and night which would never meet...when i turned on my msn, i went to see PZ's blog (which i was hoping that it would be updated and it DID!!!)...i saw the familiar pictures on her blog and i read on...OMG OMG, she found my favourite artist too....i love the artist and have every single book of hers....it was a few years ago when i visited a book store in HK w my friend...and i saw the cover that wrote "150cm 的生活"..it fascinated me...so i picked up the book and started reading..it was so cute and my friend told me that i don have to read it coz i would never understand...haha..in that case, it should read in order to understand :p

oooo...pz, u dono how happy i am right now...being able to see more pictures online coz i'm always waiting for her new book....i bot 一个人的第一次,一个人泡澡,一个人去东京 etc...and my friend gave me a bday present last year 一个人去旅行...i love every single of the book....im now re-reading my bday present coz i wanted to copy her itinerary etc....pz, thanks for making feeling happier than i already am....^^ the tot of the cherry blossom made me excited, the website made my day too...*hugz*

This will be me next week...tasting all the best food in Japan...and like the cartoon...i will shout out loud "Oishii" (translation: YUMMY)...just like the japanese show i watched one day last time, they went around searching for the best food...they picked up a sushi and the moment they put it in their mouth and before chewing, they shouted OISHII~~~and when they started chewing, you could see their eyes become round round, eye balls also dropped out, kept nodding and making loud OISHII noise and it took them a while to finish chewing and willing to shallow (that's how LJ described to me in one of her emails...and "ngam ngam" i saw it in a show after that..hahah..)

4 comments:

Jennifer Kho said...

I like the books too! But so hard (should say impossible) to find in small town kch :(

Anonymous said...

OOI! good books are to be shared! who's the author? ...eh! jenn! we have Popular n MPH now, might be possible to get one oh!

jane, u must put some more effort to make your eyes big n round when u eat those food. wua ha ha!

Jane Jane said...

haha..cannot la, my eyes are not big enough....i'd look like a frog...mayb i will just close my eyes and make some noise...hhmmm..yumm...can or not?

Tracy said...

Jennifer: I found the book in the internet! I love books a lot..:) try www.books.com.tw may be a bit expensive than Malaysia.. but thinking you need to fly to KL to Kinokuniya to buy the books.. i think a bit of the shpping charges is worth.
Jane: Really happy that my blog make your day so happy! I like to share what i like to my friend. Hope they will like it too! Enjoy your trip to Japan! Eager to read your every moment in Japan! :)