Friday, April 25, 2008

hello from down under

HELLO all, i havent been updating my blog for quite sometime..have been travelling a lot lately...first, was too tired because of travelling and time difference...and of coz, i have been hardworking too...second, it cost quite alot to use internet in sydney, so i tried not to use it too often...third, i simply must sleep...i slept at 8pm (or 10 pm sydney time) on tuesday and last night at 9pm (or 11 pm sydney time) and both mornings, i woke up before 4am (or 6am sydney time) to catch planes...ya, life is harsh...hehehe....the compensation for me is that my hotel is just 2 mins walk from sydney opera house...i went to take some pics one night when i only had half hr break...they said, if you havent seen the opera house, u havent been to sydney..so i must go..heheh..im now waiting for my plane to go back to tokyo..yay yay...but the tiring thing is, i will only reach hotel at abt 11pm tonight...sigh....oh well, i will just keep myself entertained ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me see - you flew from Tokyo to Sydney on Tues nite, then flew from Sydney to Melbourne on Thurs morning, then flew back to Sydney on the same day then fly back to Tokyo on today (Fri). Incredible!

I'm exhausted just by listing ur journey!

Tracy said...

i'm already get confuse where is your location now!