Monday, April 28, 2008

officially broke~~~

I'm officially broke...when one has nothing to do and no companion to travel with, one just spends to kill time...and tat's exactly what i did....these are my "achievement" in kyoto during my short stay~~~what could i say about myself?? i need to reflect..hehehe...but FYI, some of the things are not for me..they are for my dear little sis~~~ :p

Day 1 in kyoto

Day Two

the things in the wrapping seem so mysterious~~~ya, in japan, they will wrap everything u buy nicely...and hence, one of the reasons i like japan...but i wouldnt like it if i were the one wrapping them...heheheh...

These are the contents...i bot a kitty postcard from a kitty shop...love tat shop..they even have a website of its own...too bad it's all in japanese..but it's nice enough that i only look at the graphics...cute...or should i say "KAWAI ne~~" \(**)/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep buying..... for meeeeee... ;p everything seems so nice n cute!!! hope they r all for me so i dont have to choose ;p

Anonymous said...

我的地址都没改, 记得把礼物寄到我家喔, 谢谢你啦. 江江我爱死你啦! muak muak muak... :)

Katherine said...

I really lovesssssssssssssssssss to read ur blog!!!! always got new things to see..... i envy so much la

Jane Jane said...

hahhaa...u ppl so materialistic ar...i will keep them on ur behalf..wei, u know wat? postal not cheap in japan ler...normal post within japan is already USD11 liao...so better keep the $$$...

katherine, ur blog is good also..i visit very often...write more ar...