Wednesday, April 9, 2008

clueless

Feel like writing something, but have totally no idea what to write...just in one day, so many things have happened to me, but i couldnt quite put them to words to describe my frustration....is it better not to write anything when you dont feel like writing? i remember i have a post about not feeling inspirational..tat was back in 2006, my second post...excited abt the creation of my new blog yet didnt know what to write eventhough i wanted to write badly that time...i read thru my blog...from the first post to the last and i realised how much i have changed...from the tone of my passage, to the words i used, to the lessons i have learned, the world i have seen, the people i have met, the events i have gone thru etc...i just don't sound the same anymore...haha...i actually sound more complicated now...well, don't ask me why, i guess as you grow older, ur lives just get more complicated...hhmmm.....is it true that our lives get more complicated as we get older or is it just because we care too much as we get older? :(

No comments: