Thursday, April 17, 2008

cherry blossom dream shattered

just arrived Japan on Tuesday evening and straight away, i went shopping~~~but i found out that the things in Japan are more expensive than anywhere else....of coz also very nice...i am so so so so sad...my sakura dream is gonna burst coz just two weeks ago when i left tokyo, i could still see how beautiful the cherry blossoms were and they were everywhere on the street and parks...but after two weeks, the leaves are all grown back and flowers almost all gone...sigh...so i cheered myself up by shopping..hahaha..just kidding...shopping doesnt cure me~~but it still makes me happy...here's what i got~~~

5 comments:

Jennifer Kho said...

wah seh, you only have 2 feet, why do u need 3 pairs of socks? hiak hiak.. this is the question men ask all the time haha...

Is that Kanebo Eyeshadow??? I LIKE! Is that for me? hahahaha...

Jane Jane said...

u also have alot of eye shadows ler...u only have two eyes, no need so many la...hahaha....like wat women always explain, eventhough we only have two feet, because it's cheaper by buying 3, so might as well buy 3 lo...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.