Thursday, April 10, 2008

血光之灾

This year is not a good year for me...in fact, it's the worst year of all....in fact, it's the worst among the 11 other chinese horoscope...and no, i'm not gonna say which animal i belong to :p anyway, jenn told me that this year, we gotta be extra careful, because there is a possibility that we will have 血光之灾!!! Don't panic, that does not necessarily mean that what you are thinking right now (yeah, i know wat you are thinking), it could be a cut, a fall or something...so after hearing what jenn said, i was careful but not too careful enough as i was cut by a piece of wood...it was a small cut, but i "LOST" a lot of blood...

one fine morning, i was packing, getting ready to move and suddenly, i realised i had a lot of blood on my finger...and i couldnt find any cut on my finger, so i quickly looked into the mirror to find that i had blood on my forehead...i panicked but tot it must be because of a pimple...but then, i didnt have any pimple on my forehead???!! where could the cut be? i washed the blood off my forehead only to find that the pain came from the finger...ooohh..it was a small cut on my finger while i touched a broken frame...eventhough a small cut, it kept bleeding and i even left alot of blood on my keyboard!!! the moral of the story? those who knows what animal i am, you betta be careful too~~~ ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeeksss.. BLOOD! or red ink? hehe... yeah, life is not smooth for us this year, so gotta be extra careful.

u know, i've cut my fingers with a peeler TWICE this year! I've been using the same peeler millions of times since last year. no such incidents in 2007 leh... :(

Jane Jane said...

you do be careful too....my blood looked so freeeessshhh...