Wednesday, April 2, 2008

exhaustion

This is my 200th post!! Congratulations jane jane...i just realised when i was abt to update my long-abandoned blog....i know after i left japan, i havent been hardworking enough..i had soOOooo many things to tell after leaving japan...esp on the last day of my trip in tokyo and my 1st day back in HK as well as my encounter at HK immigration and Malaysian consulate in HK...they are classic man...eventhough i have much to say, but i'm mentally exhausted that i just do not have the strength to write a complete post :(

i'm mentally exhausted because of 1) the noise in HK...after 5 weeks of peace and quiet and Japan, i just found that HK is too noisy and air is too polluted...my heart beat so fast when im back....STRESSSssss....2) am mentally exhausted as i have tonnes of things to do when i return...renewal of my hk visa, application of Japanese visa and last minute renewal of my malaysian passport because it's out of blank pages...and dealing w all these officers...tired man..esp the latter!!! 3) have many conference calls and wrapping up to do~~~

again, my question goes bek to...could we have more time for a day? mayb if i had more time, i wouldnt feel like the way im feeling right now?! or mayb it would still be the same...it's just a question of how we deal with it...agreed?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! 200th post! congratulation... to me for following u through all these :p

gee...isn't supposed Japan more stressful than HK meh?

your dream will come true, we would have more hours in a day in futures, true! scientist said the earth is slowing down

Anonymous said...

haha! LJ is funny. i wanna congratulate myself also... ;p

I'm exhausted just by reading how exhausted you have been since the moment you stepped foot in HK.

Japanese don't talk as loud as hongkie... hiak hiak...

more time in a day? no thanks. will have more to do in one day!