Friday, September 30, 2011

express food in 30 mins

Finally my long waited holiday is here again...it's national day in China and we get a week off..but as a communist country, fairness is very important..eventhough i get 5 days off, i need to work next weekend to compensate~~ which means 7 days of consecutive work days >_< anyway, i just took leave to make my holiday longer ^^
this time, i didnt bring a lot of things back..i found that there are not alot of things to buy here...i still remember the last time i brought some shanghainese tit-bits back and they werent liked, so i better save $...this time, i got my mum a machine made in CHina...九阳豆浆机 (multi-function soy bean machine)...it's like "i-phone" where every household must have one...now, my mum and jenn could enjoy a fresh, hot glass of soy bean milk in just 30 mins!! beside soy bean milk, it can make green & red bean soup, fruit juice, red dates with 5 types of rice, white fungus with red dates soup (taste kinda like bird nest) etc etc all in just 30 freaking MINS!!
this morning, i did a trial for my mum..i turn the yellow beans (without soaking) into 1 L of tasty soy bean milk...aaahhh, hot soy bean milk and the smell~~ don't u just love it? if you want some organic soy bean, drop by my place, one for 50 cents, cheap cheap
i made up my mind, i'm gonna get one when i get back to Shanghai...oh yeah, there were some little drama going on last night at the airport custom...i was unlucky enough to be asked by the custom to go through the x-ray and they found this machine and asked for duty. i told them it's used item and they insisted of taxing me...i pleaded and pleaded and explained and explained, finally, they let me go because i said they would make my mum very happy if they let me go, because this is her possession ;) aaahhh, it proves that malaysian still have kind heart :') i dono why they chose me but today, i found the reason. I went to a phone shop to get a sim card and the lady asked for my passport, but i gave her my driver's license instead...she said: "ah, i thought you are from China" (|||T_T)...is that good or bad?

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Ooo healthy drink under 30 mins with just a press... That I can live with...

The custom just wanted a rest after a long talk w you la hahaha

lj said...

how come japan doll become china dragon gal? shanghai does a lot of changes to u eh?!

wah! in 30 mins! so nice!bring one cup for me tomorrow! i pay u double. ha ha ha!

Baby jane said...

Wah.. Can. I can make 1L for u la. U bring a small container.