Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Surprise

i'm sure all of you like to be surprised (in a good way) every now and then...well, i'm only human and i love surprises....hehehe...lately, because of some promotion and special holidays, our offices give out coupons or free gifts...because i'm always away from my desk, there are many times when i walk into my office to find something lying on my table...one day it was two free movie tickets coupons, the next are shampoo, detergent and body gel, one time it was free mooncake voucher...on Monday morning, when i first arrived, the moment i opened my door, i saw something bright blinking...huh? a box of chocolate? on a Monday morning? who put it there? how did it get here? there were many question marks on my head...all i could think of was, is this another free gift from office? oh well, don k and never mind, as long as it is free gift and i like surprise, especially on a monday morning ;p after a few hours, a colleague sent a note and said he put a box of chocolate he bought from US and put on my desk...hahaha..mystery solved...the chocolate made me hungry now... :p

2 comments:

jenn said...

even better if they were real gold haha.. that would definitely make my life (instead of day) haha

lj said...

wah! a whole box of free Ferrero Rocher! so generous, I am easy to satisfy, give me one enough.