Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pets love

all my friends know that i am a cat lover....actually, i like dogs too and i know fish too, and i like rabbits and i love pets...it's been a while since i last have pets...it's nice to have tiger at home..really love him but i don get to see him often..he is still cute in my mind :) well, after moving to HK and shanghai, the idea of having pets did cross my mind...but i love pets so much that i rather not let them suffer because i couldnt even take care of myself properly, let alone having pets...it's commitment and responsibility...so i rather put the idea in my mind :) it's good to use imagination sometimes...
well, i think god answered my prayer...a few weeks ago, i saw a pregnant cat mummy in my home estate...initially i thought it was someone's cat...then i saw the same cat again not long ago but then this time, she was with some kittens!! oh dear, they were so cute..i wanted to play with them but mummy cat seemed to worry and was ready to scratch me if i went closer...i saw them a few times playing in the bush a few times so i concluded that they must be stray cats...oh poor kitties...and my motherly love suddenly popped up and i wanted to take care of them..so i went to the convenient store near my home and bought curry fish balls and mixed them with my mushroom rice and fed them...they were happy~~ hopefully not too spicy for them....im gonna have my own pets unofficially~~~ the thing is, sometime i dont see them around...i had a cup of fish balls in my fridge for a few days the other time and didnt see them until thursday night...MEOWWW~~~ guess what, it has become naturally to meow when i see cats...i think my neighbours think im nuts... ^^

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hope they dun get eaten :(

lj said...

they will only be eaten after they grown up...oh no! jane, hopefully u r not feeding them for other's stomach!

baby jane said...

eh, i cannot find them anymore wor...do u think they got abducted?