Thursday, September 29, 2011

Half way home

I'm in klia now waiting happily at the boarding gate. Eventhough I have to wait for 4 hrs in transit hall, I still feel sweet... Haha, I'm sure all of u know why.. If u have a happy heart and mind nothing bothers you... Well, before I went to the departure hall, I made sure I had my favorite for afternoon tea! You guessed it right, it is teh Tarik and toast from old town :) I'm so easy to predict :) in the mean time, I tried to use my time effectively by clearing today's email...in order to reduce after holiday stress and depression... And I also found this blogger app in apple store, which means I could update my blog more frequently...but out of china :) see u all very very soon Btw, I bumped into our plant general manager this morning at shanghai airport. Obviously both of us were shocked and what was even more coincidental was, i sat right behind them... Hahaha, lucky we were not doing anything we couldn't tell our mum >_<

No comments: