Sunday, September 4, 2011

My sunday morning

well, yesterday, i mentioned i went to redeem my mooncake voucher at hagan daaz...actually i wouldnt want to go through all the trouble just to redeem something..imagine the queuing and the waiting and worse of all, the crowd!! let alone it's a gift voucher from our office...but my decision changed when a colleague told me that this voucher will be put in my payroll!! so, u know me lo~~ wasting money to go all the way there twice and all the way back, luckily, the place is not far not close from my home...but still too far too walk...i decided to go on sunday morning...so this morning, i woke up early, went out for a BIG breakfast..so full!! i love the fresh orange juice...so original..unlike the orange juice at thompson's corner..it's more like orange plus lots of water...haha...so full after that...so i decided to walk to the mall....

after walking for 2 mins, i changed my mind because it was already 945am and it would take me 50mins to walk there...i made a mental calculation in my head...should i pay CNY14 or should i waste 50mins? then my instinct told me to just take taxi..so i did...by the time i reached there, there were already many aunties and uncles waiting at the entrance...the mall was still closed...there were many people "talking" (sound more like arguing in shanghainese) to me, some where banging on the entrance to ask the security guards to open the door, some where smoking in the line which i despised! so i took my book out and read...more and more people came, two ladies appeared in front of me unnoticeably...oh well, not a day to argue....i waited for quite sometime and got my gift set...tada~~

3 comments:

jenn said...

haha, you still remember the oranged-flavoured water at thompson ah.. haha..

wah, so many mooncakes! fat ah.. can u finish or not? can always send some back to your lovely sister hehehe

lj said...

ice cream mooncake? worth the time spent or not? happy mid autumn festival jane!

baby jane said...

jenn, i will send the wrapper back to u :p

dono ler, i havent tried before...i kinda guessed its taste...i'm sure it will taste like.....ICE CREAM~~~ hehehe

don't beat me ar, LJ..i like to bullsh*t sometimes :P