Saturday, September 3, 2011

my first McD in Shanghai

last night, i wanted to collect free hagan daaz icre cream mooncake from parkson....it was a cool night and quite windy too...i like ^^ it was a bit late when i arrived parkson and was dead hungry so i went around the mall and didnt find anything i like so i decided to have McD...while sitting there having my unhealthy meal, i thought to myself, hey, this is the first McD i had during the 8 mths in shanghai...bravo bravo....i remember i used to have McD for lunch everyday when i first arrived HK...i almost vomitted after few weeks...and i also remember there was one time in perth when i had McD everyday because i wanted to collect the snoopy figurines which changed everyday~~ ahaha..i was so naive then....anyway, it was a good dinner~~
i was going round and round search for the store and only realized the taxi driver dropped me at the old parkson store in the area...btw, i would have used the search function on my iphone to locate myself but my 3G was cut when the phone company restored my phone line...hhmmm....interesting, this only happened in China...my line was cut because i didnt pay bill, when the bill was paid, i got my receive calls function back but i couldnt make any call, so i told the phone company and they restored my make calls function and now i realized my 3G was gone....why couldnt it be perfect in one go? oh well, this is china and it was my fault in the first place for not paying bill, what could i say?
anyway, i used the traditional way and asked around so i finally, i got to hagaan daaz....only to find out the redemption was closed!!

3 comments:

lj said...

you not scare the oil they used meh~~ ha ha! but i think mcd should have better quality control right? i remember there were days when malaysia & singapore ppl queued up mcd everyday to collect hello kitty dolls, those crazy days!

talk about efficiency, china should allowed more telco to be set up. no competition, no improvement.

baby jane said...

once upon a time in kch, kch also don have competition...now, rates getting cheaper and more choices oh...

jenn said...

Got Pork burger or not? *drool*

Jane, Kch & SH same same la... we customers here also have to put up high cost but crappy services.. the only difference is that, you are in much much bigger kch muahahaha