Saturday, October 15, 2011

home trip

time sure flew by like rocket...my holiday in KCH just ended like tat...still remember very freshly in my mind the moment i landed KLIA and how i enjoyed my first teh C and double kaya toast at ipoh oldtown in KLIA...eventhough my holiday is now passed, i felt like i had accomplished so much in such a short time...this trip is for sure different, because i spent it wisely :) i remember the first time i went home 5 yrs ago, everyday was busy for me...meeting up with people till really late nightly and daily...mayb age is catching up with me...now i only spent quality time with people i love and know :) ahem...you know who u are...hahhaa..well, this trip, i was my mum's driver everyday...but i enjoyed every moment of it...10+ days later when i returned to Shanghai, i spent my time at ipoh oldtown in KLIA with a cup of teh C and double kaya toast....at the same seat where i sat 10+ days ago~~ :)

3 comments:

jenn said...

Come back.... Mum misses her driver hehe...

it was great having u home.... and u managed to confuse my colleague... muahahaha...

baby jane said...

looks like we still look very much alike...hahah..it was great to be home and be mum's driver~ enjoy your companionship too...miss all of u~~

lj said...

time sure flies, not only u had went back sh, i had also come back from my holiday... yeah, like u, i dont stay too late in the nite during my holiday, age really changes us! but i like it, it's relaxed n enjoying...quality time like u said.

come back more often leh! miss u!