Sunday, January 27, 2008

To eat or not to eat?????

I keep asking myself this question "TO EAT OR NOT TO EAT?" well, obviously my answer is "WHY NOT?" hehehe....for those of my friends to guess my answer, CONGRATULATIONS, you know me very well, unfortunately, there's no food for u...heheh..but i will eat on ur behalf :p and tat means, i will gain weight on ur behalf...*sob* *Sob* i think that's very touching....who would offer to do that but me :')

This weekend, the only thing on our agenda is FOOD and SHOPPING~~~my sis came all the way from HK to "play" with me...or should i say, encourage and help me to spend MORE money and eat MORE food that i already had :p it wasn't so bad to have some HELP~~~

We went to Shilin market for dinner...and also to get some bargain~~~i just LOVEeeeeeeeee taipei for its special "junk" food and cheap goods...well, not so cheap but lots of interesting stuff to see (or to buy) :p Two of us know that there was limited time, limited space for our tummy and too many wants (in terms of food), so we have to come up with a strategy~~~our strategy is???? very simple, just SHARE everything we buy...hahaha...so the 1st thing we did was to start with Crispy Fried Chicken Chop (oh gosh, the tot of it makes me hungry already, i swear im gonna return for MOREEeeeeeee) and to save time and look after our health, while i was Q'ing up for the chop, my sis went to buy Bittergourd juice...wat a good combination...hehehe...after tat, we walked around the "food heaven" and i bought a grilled pork sausage (my sis initially didnt like it but after a bite, she no longer despises it ^^), then my sis want to eat O-A-Jian (蛤仔煎)...Yummm...after tat, we bot two grilled spicy corn (for some reasons, both of us got the SMALLEST from the batch!!! we figured it must be becoz we both looked like foreigners :( ), then we bot quil's eggs, fake beef tounge jelly drinks.....and finally we ended our FEAST with TARO shao xian cao....gosh...heavenly~~~~

Imagine what we both look like nice? HIPPO...太多东西吃了。搞的我们意乱情迷~~~有心无力。。。

(yummy~~~this is the crispy spicy chicken chop...only RM5 nia~~~money for value) (this is jenn and my favourite "fake" beef tounge..it's made of flour + brown sugar :)) (Yummyyyy....spring onion egg roll)

(so many choices, but limted space)

(oohh..this is my idol's favourite food!!! 铜锣烧~~doraemon's favourite~~~)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

burp~~ i am full liao...thanks for eating on my behalf, also the extra pounds...hiak hiak... Wait! where is d tian bu la? zhu xue gao? guan dong zhu?...eat more eat more! *evil smirk*

Jane Jane said...

yahor..i forgot abt tian bu la...hahah..too many things to eat liao...i don like pig blood ice cream...tat's one thing tat i am willing to forgo..hehee...u definitely evil ar...later i really turn into HIppo u have to be responsible of me ar..hehehe ^^

Anonymous said...

wah, so much to eat!! No wonder i felt extra full at the weekend!!! *telephaty again* this is the good thing abt having a twin - i can taste foreign food without actually being there.. keep eating on my behalf hiak hiak