Tuesday, January 22, 2008

gaining fat and wasting money program

arrived Taipei this morning and just now, had dinner w our client and we walked all the way from office to the restaurant..quite a long distance but i enjoyed the walk...it felt a bit like kch coz there are a lot of shops..just tat they have a lot of small stalls selling all kinds of food...and just now when i came bek to hotel, it was still quite early and my colleagues all retired back to the hotel...i felt heart imbalance coz i didnt do anything after dinner..and felt like wasting opportunity...so i went down myself wanting to get a bowl of hot xian chou (烧仙草)....then i walked walked walked and came across this pouch shop and i went inside..waliao..i so regret tat i left all my money at the hotel...but i still ended up with two pouch and one hot xian chou..hehehe...

My new pouch for the phone (pink angel) and new money pouch for my foreign currencies:

My favourite: Hot shao xian cao ^^ YUM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

烧仙草!!! I WANT!!! that's one of the taiwanese dessert i miss the most! *drool* how i wish i was there with u!

your pouches are cute. which one is for me? muahahahaha

keep eating. eat on my behalf also ^^

Anonymous said...

Cute pouches! never heard of sao xian cao, they boil the xian cao meh? hmm....

eat on my behalf also, mua ha ha...triple the size!

Anonymous said...

I'm licking my screen now. can almost taste the hot xian chou! But i prefer the real thing leh ;p ta pao for me!

lj, it's really really niceee.. when it cools, it will become sticky, almost like the xian chou jelly we get in kch