Friday, January 25, 2008

Look what i did again~~~

After posting my post last night and having my strawberries, i went out again for a walk...supposedly, it was only for a walk, but it turned out to be a shopping spree~~~oh, i learned a slang Taiwanese use....just now, my client asked me:"你有去压马路吗?" my first reaction was 皱眉 (*Frown*) and she said oh oh, i meant 去逛街。。。哦哦哦压马路=逛街? how interesting? who ever thought of tat? really, they are too creative..hahaha... anyway, last night, i bot something for jenn...crap, i went into the shop...again because i thought nobody recognized me...when i stepped into the store, the sales girl asked, "oh, you came the other day right?" i flushed and said ya...sigh...this is the thing i had...ppl easily recognise me or jenn...guess we are too unique that it's engraved on ppl's mind the 1st time they see us :) ^^ i said i wanted to buy something for someone and she offerred to wrap for me....here, jenn...guess what is inside? hehhe...

oh, and after tat, i decided to walk further and i bot these...cute huh? but i just realised i shouldnt get the flower with white colour on it..my mum doesnt like...sighhhh :( i forgot...it just looked so nice on the sales girl's hair~~~you must be wondering what the red triangles are...hehe...guess what? u will never guess it...they are a pair of my kitty's ears~~~~~arent they adorable? MEeeeOooooWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to see u put on that kitten ears hah! must show it to me hah! wa ka ka... *roll on the floor*

Anonymous said...

wahhhh, i wanna rip open the present now!! *anxious*

kitty ears? what constume party are u attending? haha.. i dare u walk around kch in those ears hiak hiak