Thursday, January 24, 2008

more moRE MORE~~~

More achievements from me tonight...after work, because i have a call tonight at 830pm, we went straight to the city centre for dinner from office...had "鼎泰丰"...alot of xiao long bao and siu mai...hahah..ordered too much and ate till we dropped...after tat, we went for a "walk" and i ended up with the following...

My favourite~~~草莓!!!! lots of them but we divided them among the 3 of us :))

These are wat i bot for my sisters...they are so CUTE...kawaii ne....hehehe...arent they adorable?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAAaaaahhh... more strawberries!! Jane! you made me sOOoooOOOoo JEALOUS! *drooOOOoooL*

I know you are eating strawberries now. I can taste it in my mouth *using telepathic power*

Jane jane, i'm counting to the day i see.... my gifts! hiak hiak... arigato..

buy more buy more ;p

Anonymous said...

-_-''' strawberries twins... i want xiao long bao!

Jane Jane said...

i will give u foochow da bao as compensation...hehehe...

wah..nice, can u use ur telepathic power to share my fat? ^^

Tracy said...

i want the strawberries.... Jane, you relly make me jealous lah.....