Wednesday, January 23, 2008

chapter 2 of my eating life~~~

Tonight is another day for me to gain weight~~~went out for shopping for a while...yeah, only for a while because i had to rush back to hotel for a conference call :( sigh....otherwise, i would be running wild in the city...hahaha...

Taiwan is a food heaven...i remember seeing a lot of "kawai" food on TV...and now i couldnt take my eyes of them coz i just saw a food that i fall in love with at 1st sight...nothing beats my beloved STRAWBERRIES...yummy..and the stall is full of them...i didnt take a pic of the stall, otherwise, i would look like a "sua gu" :p i bought two pieces of cakes from the shop and i was super happy after tat...but it also means im gaining weight here :( who cares...eat and worry later..hehehe...here are the pics...mouthwatering pics....

Guess what is in the pink box? deng deng deng deng, look below~~~

Take a closer look....but don swallow your monitor~~~this is strawberry tart ^^

And take a look at this one too...this is the strawberry custard

and ME....BURPpppppppppppppppppppppppp

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strawberrieeeessssss!!! My favourite! i want i want!! jane, you so 'hor mia'! I'm jealous liao

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha! jenn is swallowing her monitor!!! no wonder her buddy being admit to hospital. wa ka ka!

i dont really like cakes, but those strawberries really tempting~ more food photos please!!!

Tracy said...

Jane, i'm also jealous lah... the cake look very yummy...some more is strawberries..... i help to share your fat... give me.. give me..

Jane Jane said...

i have more strawberries todayyyyyyyyyyy

Anonymous said...

oh no... strawberry again....i still have strawberry in my fridge... dunno when to do the cheesecake again...