Friday, January 18, 2008

in the snow in the snow in the snow

it didnt snow yday in US and neither the day before but today, i saw snow flakes falling down from the sky for the FIRST time....

During break time today, my colleague from Singapore rushed in the conference room to tell us tat it was snowing outside..i went, WHAT???? so i rushed out, wanting to watch it with my own eyes..I asked my shanghainese colleagues to tag along but they looked at me oddly and asked me if i havent seen snow before....i said: "well, no" so i rushed out..it was such a beautiful sight...the whole car park was white outside and snow flakes kept falling down...it felt like xmas..again.....i quickly went in the room and asked my colleagues if they wanna go check it out...both of my shanghainese colleagues didnt seem so interested..so i said "oh, it was beautiful" so out of curiousity, they went out to see and i tagged along....my boss was looking out the window, then my boss suddenly asked who hasnt seen snow before and i raised my hand..he looked surprsied also..he must be thinking how come this gal so sua gu (山姑 AKA 乡巴佬)one....he asked me to go out and experience it...and i didnt want to coz i would be the only one to play outside...But my colleague from US was nice enough to offer to accompany me out...

The moment i was stading in the snow, i went "wow..it was awesome"..standing outside while the snow flakes fell on ur head and ur body :) felt like it was xmas :) and it was not as cold as in the morning before it snowed :)) almost have the urge to lie down and do the angel movement on the white snow ^^ i figured tat would be too dumb..hahaha..well, it was just a thought....^^

Jenn and my sis suggested me to make ice kacang out from the snow and they even suggested me to pee and shit on it...a bunch of weird sisters i have...hahha..and my friend is even worst, he asked me to make snowman...not by my very own hands but me, standing outside for a couple of hours and i could be the snow man...sigh...i felt so lucky to have such nice sisters and friend :)

our car was covered by snow...wow, just like in TV...pls excuse me, i know im being sua gu, but please bear w me that im from tropical country and i lived in Aust before and now HK...^^ anyway, i saw ppl using a brush to brush off the snow from the car...oooh, finally i figured out the use of the brush at the back of the car...initially, i thought it's for carpet cleaning purpose :p

We did play some snow ball fights after tat...hahah..it didnt hurt at all, so i kept throwing and being thrown at :') im so happy that i finally have experience with snow..well, i did take some pics but not extracted yet...will put them up when i have the chance ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah hoh! how come i didn't thought of asking u to do those weirdo things like pee,ice kacang,be a snow man...ha ha...u have a bunch of 'creative' sisters n friends.

Anonymous said...

wahhh... snowflakes? i've seen snow but have never experienced snowing! That's exactly how i would react if i was there too ;p

ya, lj is right. Jane's sisters are creative. not weird hehe..