Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sentimental side of Jane

I looked like this the day i left Kuching.....felt so sad that day because it meant it will be sometime before i could return home again to see my parents and jenn...and this time, my bro also came bek for a few days before he left Kuching with my mum on the same day as me...so, on Sunday, my dad and jenn had the whole house to themselves...ya..quiet house...

i had our favourite noodles at the kopitiam with my dad and jenn after sending my mum and bro to airport..their flight was one hour earlier than mine..so we all made sure that they checked in and we left for breakfast...

We grew up with the noodles..yummy..it brought back so much memories...amazingly, it was good to have breakfast at the break of dawn...we sat down at the table while it was still dark and we could still see twinkle stars on the black black sky...it was so quiet as there was no cars roaming around...there were a few stray dogs and cats walking up and down looking for food while we waited peacefully outside the kopitiam for the noodle man to come....when the sky was slightly red, a van with 4 ppl drove past the main road in front of us, turned in and parked in front of us...it was the noodle man with his gang...ooo...it also meant our breakfast had arrived....

I didnt know tat i would still meet my mum and bro at the departure hall when i entered...or else, i'd have "ta bao" the noodle for them to enjoy...after they boarded, i sat at the bench by myself, looking out the glass window, overseeing the mountains just outside the airport...KUCHING is indeed a beautiful place....i didn't notice until it was time to leave...when i was sitting in the plane, knowing that the plane would take off at soon, i stared at the surrondings of the moving plane, trying hard to see everything and remember everything the way it is....and my tears couldn't stop from falling :'( Miss my parents, jenn, everything abt kuching and my friends and also my relaxing vacation....

the pic above is my cute little nephew...hehe..isn't him adorable? don't get it wrong, i didnt bully him...he cried coz his aunties (AKA jenn & me) were leaving town.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane, i have tears in my eyes when reading ur post. so touching!

Yeah, Kch is indeed a beautiful place but many of us take it for granted. Let's stop for a while and smell the flowers... :)

Anonymous said...

sadness...*sniff sniff*

take care my friend, cheer up! taiwan salted fried chicken is awaiting u! n 3 more weeks u 'll be home!