Thursday, April 5, 2007

MOVING again~~~ :(

Just remember 2 months ago, i finally ended the agony of moving...now, nightmare is repeating itself :(( yup, it's moving time again~~~ well, this time is much better as I don't have to go thru the process of looking for a place...i will be moving in with my friend :) which makes the whole process a lot less stressful...
Luckily i haven't unpacked most of the time...or should I say, I didn't have much time in HK to unpack...haha...phew~~~ eventhough tat's the case, my place is still a pig sty...let me tell you why...
My current apartment (or room) is so small that I don't have space to put my belongings...they will be all over the place...i never seem to be able to find my things and I would have to go thru all boxes for hours...only to find that my thing is just lying behind my laptop!!! Hopefully, by moving, it will end my misery...
must fully utilise the 5 days holiday....i sympathise my friends coz just 2 months ago, they had to help me move and 2 months after, they have to help again.....luckily they are a bunch of kind hearted ppl and are willing to lend their hands...in return, it shows how MACHO they are....hehehe....
(oOoopps, it's usually not tat messy...im in the midst of packing...tat's why (^^) )

No comments: