Wednesday, April 11, 2007

India here i come

Am going to Bangalore, India this sunday...sigh....i sighed because i have to waste the whole of my sunday on the plane~~~~I still haven't thought of what to do in the plane....most probably watching movie and playing games on plane...but i will try to discipline myself to study a bit....i have an exam at end of May and i haven't even read a single line...im doomed~~~
well, i don't know about the trip to banglore...my colleagues who just came bek from there kept shaking their heads...oh oh, i know what that means :( well....guess i will just have to ...honestly, im not so excited about the trip :( but i think this will be a good opportunity to travel around india as I don't think it's a place I would pay to visit....oh, i saw the photos my colleagues took already....they are quite "colourless"......
I will definitely share my life in India with all my friends....maybe i could even see a few indians running around, chasing each other while singing...(*WINK* *WINK*, you know what i mean~~~ bollywood~~~hehhehe)
I have no idea where bangalore is, so i went to the net and did some research....looks like i have a few places to visit during weekends~~~!!!

1 comment:

千寻 said...

banglore??? where is the hack of it? no idea...later go google it, take care jane, i will miss u!