Sunday, April 15, 2007

Getting closer~~~

i'm currently in singapore airport...geezzz..3 weeks ago, i remember myself sitting in front of the very same computer emailing and chatting and 3 weeks later, i'm sitting here again..time sure flies when u hope it doesn't...hehehe....i will be in 3 totally different countries in one day..hahaha...but still, this has not broken my other record, which is 4 cities in one day....tat was the time when i went back to kuching for CNY ie HK - Macau - KL - Kch... I started my journey at 10am this morning....reached sg around 1715 and am now waiting for my next flight to Bangalore, which i will only be there at around 1 am our time or 2200 their time... :( I didnt manage to do any study in the plane just now...i was busy with food, movie and sleep...mayb 3 hours and 50 mins is just not enough for studies (hehehe...im giving myself excuse here) :p Whole of my precious sunday is dedicated to flying..*sob* *sob*...to get ready to Bangalore, i went partying yday...Lunch K with unlimited supply of food and Singing for hours, Ice-cream, chinese food without curry powder and of coz "fresh" water....im going to bollywood in just 45 mins time!!! Will share my life experience in India with u all soon (this is coming soon....Exciting, Fresh, New...keep your eye on my blog!!! wuwahahahaha) P/S: I have already seen alot of indians around the airport..i figured they must be my plane mates for my 5 horus plane ride....hehe...im sure i will enjoy the "aroma" of the plane later :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jane, we just missed each other by abt 10 hours!!

You had your 'training' at the Singaporean border the other day. So, 'mixing' with Indians should be a piece of cake for u now haha...

Am looking forward to your Bollywood video clips ;p

Let's wait for u to 'tell us a story' too (in a heavy Indian accent)...

Anonymous said...

Jane, you should need to grab the chance to learn the accurate accent of "Let me tell u a story"... and learn your belly dance - better than yoga u know....