Monday, April 9, 2007

Foodilicious :p

Even though I went to taipei 2 weeks ago, i still cant help reminiscing street food of taipei....the taste, the smell and of coz, the texture :) I took pics of the food that I had taken in taipei...well, at least some of them just so tat i could remember how they look like before they end up in my tummy...hehehe...I didnt take most of them because i was busy eating them instead of taking pics of them....hehe..the thought of the food makes me hungry and drooOOOoooling.....
(typical taiwanese street food....tempura?)
in addition to food, i also had foot massage in taipei...it was too tired to walk for days....after having NUMEROUS foot massages in sz, i still prefer those in sz...not because it's much cheaper in sz but because of the method they are using....sz is much more gentle whereas taipei.....i yelled OUCH out loud all the time..they used their finger bone to press against ur feet bones....it was awfully painful :'( Luckily i had those street food to cheer me up ...hehheh.... (^ ^)y
(Yummy, this is one of my favourites....fresh strawberry with milk ;p)
(better than ang tao peng? yum yum)

No comments: