Monday, April 16, 2007

圆的不是扁的, 扁的不是圆的。。。

Today is my 1st day having REAL interaction with my indian colleagues....IA is all abt communication with our clients and writing down what information we are told and asked....sadly, I find it very HARD to understand my client.... :(( just now, i spent most of my time asking him to repeat what he just said and repeating what he said to him to confirm...i was doubling our interviewing time :( Guess im not used to the accent yet...and YUP, they do talk with their heads shaking...they shake their heads when they say YES....hhhmmm...which i find misleading~~~ hehehehe.... I had a pretty sad lunch today....at their canteen~~~ two pieces of small roti canai and a few crackers....will try to do better tomorrow..their spice curry tasted WEiiiirrrdddd....oh, Bangalore is quite nice...just a bit desert like...dusty and traffic is really really bad.... I am 2.5 hours younger here!!! YAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane, this must be due to connectivity problem.

May be u should consider switching from 'bluetooth' to 'infrared' as that is the standard connectivity used in India hahahahaha... Get what i mean? hehe ^V^