Wednesday, October 6, 2021

all about meeting

 there are times when we just feel lazy to work even though we have many things to do...  i was looking at my calendar, yes, i got meetings this week here and there but because China has their October holiday until tomorrow, our phone calls become lesser. Oh yes, actually i do have one invite from our US colleague to do a meeting this friday from 10pm to 11pm.. i refused to work on my weekend.. so i told the organizer that i'm not available and asked her to just give me her notes. 

My philosophy from the moment i joined the co is, i will not do meeting on my Friday night.. my boss in US understood.. so from the day i joined to now, i only remember i needed to do one meeting on a friday night because it was a meeting with the CFO!

Suddenly it hit me on how busy i was when i was the controller in China.. just look at my calendar below.. it's for a month.. all my time are taken for this and that.. gosh.. i remember how everyone wanted a piece of me at that time.. im glad now i am not so important. haha.. 




1 comment:

千寻 said...

中国的工时是有名的恐怖,尤其科技业,恭喜你从地狱回到人间.